Every day more people access the internet via their mobile device whether that is a tablet or a smartphone, so as a business owner, you must make sure that your site is accessible from these devices and that your SEO campaign is inclusive. Missing out on such a large slice of the action does not make any business sense at all. Here are some articles to help you get started.
Mobile SEO is a hot topic these days, with recent reports delivering some encouraging statistics. Of all search engine queries, 30 percent are being conducted via mobile devices. This points to a huge opportunity for companies just like your own to nab a sizeable chunk of online business by focusing on SEO for mobile. To give you a gentle push in the right direction, we’ve outlined five of the most critical mobile SEO tips that you should start employing in your marketing strategy ASAP.
1. Cater your keywords for shorter, more concise queries. You don’t have to be a Google mobile SEO expert to understand why the majority of people who search with their mobile devices do so by typing in shorter keyword phrases. Smart phone key pads, whether virtual or physical, just aren’t as easy to use as a standard desktop keyboard. Often, accuracy can be a big issue, which is why a lot of users rely on the search engine’s auto-complete feature to help them find what they’re looking for. Keep this in mind as you develop your keyword lists….More at 5 Critical Mobile SEO Tips | Digital Net Agency
- Mobile SEO – Just How Different Is It?
- Mobile Seo Best Practices – Seo Sandwitch Blog
- Seven things you need to know about mobile SEO | Econsultancy
- Mobile SEO alert: Bing to be default search engine on new Amazon …
- The Rise of Mobile SEO | Business 2 Community
- What Makes Successful Mobile SEO ? | Business 2 Community