There are still a great number of companies, particularly small ones that are not harnessing the power of social media. Using social media can not only help get your brand known and your message across, it can also help your business in other ways, such as recruiting staff. With so many social media sites, it is always a good idea that you choose the ones that will best suit your business.
“Social Media remains wrapped in an enigma for business executives, particularly non-marketers”.
Social Media remains wrapped in an enigma for business executives, particularly non-marketers”.
As a matter of fact, Social media remains “enigmatic” for many small business owners, self-employed individuals, and marketing executives, along with many large businesses.
It’s not surprising as to why tapping into social media for businesses remains a mystery. Businesses look for sales, cash flow, and ultimately profits while building brand in due course of time. Social Media is not a channel that facilitates direct sales like a shopping store, mall, or even a mail catalogue.
The vagueness around social media stems from the fact that it’s “social”. It’s all about doing business while casual banter occurs. It’s about pushing the right pitch, at the right time, when conversations happen naturally. Social media is where consumer behavior comes alive, in action, and ready to engage with businesses as never before….More at How To Use Social Media For Business The Right Way | Small …
- 5 Critical Mistakes Businesses Make with Social Media | Social …
- Using Social Media to Build Your Hospitality Business
- Social Media Quotes | Social Media in Business no 3
- Why Small Business is turning Social – Socialite Media
- How to Use Social Media to Attract and Recruit Talent
- 3 reasons why your business should expand its social media outreach
- 36 Rules of Social Media Distilled for Small Business