With so many businesses making use of social media these days, much has been invested but how do they know what the ROI is or is likely to be? For some businesses it can be difficult to choose which social media platform to use and then make full use of all the opportunities that present themselves. As with all evolution, the ability to adapt is essential to survive, so keep your business adapting!
Now that so many people worldwide participate in online social networks — 955 million on Facebook alone1 — influencing consumer preferences and purchase decisions through these networks and word of mouth (WOM) is an increasingly important part of every marketer’s job. Many enterprises are investing in social channels to rapidly create or propagate their brand through viral content, social media contests and other consumer engagement efforts. Their traditional campaigns are changing, too. Companies such as Geico, Dell and eBay are adapting the traditional “one-way” advertising message and using it as a stepping-stone to begin a two-way dialogue with consumers via social media.2…More at Increasing the ROI of Social Media Marketing
- Reassessing ROI in social media | memeburn
- What's The ROI Of Posting To Pinterest? New Social Media Solution …
- The Social ROI Expectations Game | Digiday
- Beyond Vanity Metrics: Measuring ROI in Social Media | Daniel …
- Are There Better Ways To Measure Social Media ROI – Mediabistro
- Social Media ROI – You're looking in the wrong place